Colorado Workshop - Saturday, 11 February
Only 1 place left! ...
The workshop is for photographers who want to improve their photography skills. You may or may not be in business, but you love photography and you want to take your images to the next level.
It's not really a how-to-use-your-camera workshop … you'll need to know your f-stops from your apertures :) But it is a how-to-use-your-camera-to-get-
the-images-that-you-want workshop! That's a mouthful :)
It will be, a one-day intimate workshop including:
- live demo shoots - we'll show you how we photograph couples, kids and families and we how we interact with them and pose them to get great photos … every time! You'll get time to shoot as well, and we'll be on hand to give you tips and advice.
We will also be covering these topics and plenty more:
- Our workflow - we'll take the images from the live shoots and show you how we choose the best shots and how we process them quickly
- Lenses - which lenses we use and why
- Taking great photos vs fixing average ones in Photoshop
- Lighting - good light vs bad light - and how to find good light everywhere you go
- Setting up your blog/website/portfolio … the right way to show off your awesome photos!
- Developing your confidence and creativity
- Pricing and business tips
- Working out who you are as a photographer to find your style
- Client communication and setting expectations - we'll share word-for-word what we say to our clients
... plus lots of fun and networking with other photographers.
Rest assured we'll be tailoring the day so that everyone gets heaps out of it, and there'll be plenty of time for questions.
We want to make sure you squeeze us for every little drop of information that you need to go to the next level with your photography.
When: Saturday, 11 February 2012
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado (exact venue to be confirmed)
Time: 9am to 6pm - with an optional dinner afterwards for extra hang-time and questions!
Cost: $475! (includes meals: breakfast and lunch)
Limited to 12 spots.
***The Fine Print***
• Payment for the workshop is required at the time of booking
• Payment for the workshop is non-refundable, but your spot is transferable to another person.
• In the event you're unable to attend, you will be solely responsible for finding someone to take your place.
We are passionate about helping and teaching other photographers so we promise you no secrets, no holding back and lots of practical proven advice. And a whole lot of giggling at our funny accents :)
You can check out our blog here:
and our wedding photography spoof video here:
and our portrait promo video here:
You're awesome! And we're super excited at the prospect of meeting you at the workshop.
Go Colorado! :)
Matt and Katie.